Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What color is the sun?

Is it purple? Maybe it's green.

I don't know. I haven't seen it in so long - since last Thursday, or so I think. Yikes, and according to Weather.com, we still won't see it through the weekend. It's times like this that I really miss Hawaii!

Speaking of Hawaii, last night I listened to a couple of HawaiiUp shows by poscaster Ryan Ozawa. I think it's really cute that as a part of his show, he incorporates TV/movie reviews with his wife. In one of the shows, they discuss her top five all time favorite movies - it reminded me of when I was in elementary school, how every week my brother used to make his own "Hot 100" list of pop songs after checking out Billboard Magazine's weekly music charts.

I guess I never cared enough about music to make that long of a list of favorite songs. And nowadays, I hardly even remember most movies I see. Good thing I have a blog now, otherwise I might have already forgotten that we saw Skeleton Key a few days ago. ;)

No comments: