Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Japanese Cultural Center?

Oh, oops, I mean Jewish Community Center!

Kenji and I joined the gym at the JCC in West Orange tonight. Weeeeeird. Well for me it's weird to join a gym. When we lived in Hawaii, I joined the Curves that was next door to work because my Hawaii Mommy (Gail) said she only would join if I did. But Curves doesn't count as a real gym because there's no treadmills or elliptical machines or pools or racket ball courts or locker rooms or any kind of stuff like that.

The JCC seems pretty nice. Most of the equipment have TVs built in so you don't have to get totally bored while you are walking, running and climbing in place. And now we can just go and take different kinds of classes like spinning, Tai Chi or whatevers. Anyway now we just gotta make sure we actually use our membership. :)

No comments: