Friday, December 09, 2005

Made it to the Vet After All...

This morning while Russ and I shovelled the driveway and sidewalk, the sun began to come out. So I kept my appointment for Spammy to visit the vet. Good thing too, because it turns out that in addition to runny eyes an nose, the little guy has ringworm! Ewww! As part of his treatment today, Spammy had the pleasure of being traumatized by an anti-fungal bath and blow-dry. When the vet's assistant brought him out to the waiting room afterwards, Spammy's feelings were very conflicted - he couldn't decide whether he wanted to shake from being scared by the bath, or purr because I was holding him again. So when he looked at me, he purred. When he looked away from me, he stopped purring and shook.

So now Spammy is on three different medications, and I have to bring Musubi in next week to get her checked out for ringworm, too. She's not showing any symptoms of anything though, so hopefully she's ok...

No comments: