Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mission Impossible, Day 2

Disregarding what seems to be conventional wisdom when it comes to potty-training cats, I decided to take my kitties to the next step in the process. The web sites I read on the subject suggest giving the kitties a few days or a week to get used to each step. However, Spammy and Musubi seem to take to change fairly well, so this morning I thought we'd move the litterbox on top of the toilet. Plus, I didn't want them to get too used to drinking the toilet water!

Spammy and Musubi appear to be taking well to the litterbox's new elevation. I also gave them a little stepping stool to help them climb in and out of it comfortably.

For this step, I think I will stick with conventional wisdom, and give the kitties a few days to get used to climbing up to go potty. :)

No comments: