Sunday, February 24, 2008

In Search of the Perfect Dessert

Well after eating little chunks of grilled chicken on sticks, Kenji, Tiffknee and I decided to go bowling at the lanes in West Orange. But that bowling alley had league only play until 9:30pm, so we had some time to kill. To fill that time, we decided to go on a quest for the perfect dessert. Thus began our inaugural quest, which was at Baumgart's Cafe in Livingston.

I forgot to take pictures of our desserts before we began to dig in, so you'll just have to settle for half-eaten desserts. Kenji got carrot cake...

Tiffknee had a sundae...

And I had apple crisp.

The desserts were good, but I don't know whether any of them qualified for as a perfect dessert. I haven't actually thought about the qualifications of a perfect dessert either... I figure I'll know it when I see/taste it.

No comments: