Friday, May 18, 2007

OJ Kitty

I probably mentioned before that Spammy likes orange juice. Whenever I have a glass of orange juice, he's always right there hoping and waiting to get his share. And almost always I let him lick the glass when I'm finished. Usually, I can see he tries really hard to be patient, sitting and watching and waiting for me to finish. Probably more accurately, he sits and watches for a moment of distraction, leading to the opportunity to sneak a sip if he can get it.

Tonight he was sitting on my knee, doing just that. As soon as I pulled out the camera, he was all over my glass. When I finished, I set down my glass and waited for him to stick his head inside. And he did. I should have used one of the tall glasses; then he would have had to stuff his whole head instead to get all the juice.

Tonight Kenji, Tiffany and I watched Sin City. It was pretty oogie.

No comments: