Sunday, January 06, 2008

Kenji is a Turkey

The proof is in the picture:
Yep, so anyway today Kenji, Tiff and I went bowling at Roselle Lanes. It was fun because for a while we were the only ones there. A bit Twilight Zone-ish really.

Woo check out that form! And all the other empty lanes!

More proof of Kenji's turkey. Notice where in the 5th and 6th frames, Kenji, Tiffknee and I all got strikes in a row. That's because the lane got screwed up and wouldn't put pins back down on the lane at the end of Kenji's 5th turn. By the time the bowling alley folks fixed it, all three of us had strikes (because the system sensed that there were no pins left behind after the reset). Well we decided to keep our free strikes, and I'm glad I did since without it I probably wouldn't have made my usual goal of getting to 100 by the end of the game.


Oh, also notice that in the far left column of the scoreboard, our initials are Mr. T. Tee-hee-hee!

No comments: