Friday, January 25, 2008

So this is where all the cars go...

...that get towed in New York City.

Yep, tonight I went into the city with Joe and Liana to go dancing at Frim Fram. It was a really fun time, at least until we arrived back where we parked the car. I guess we misunderstood some signs on 28th Street... would have been helpful if the curb was painted yellow but it wasn't. Plus there were a bunch of other cars that were parked illegally as well - I supposed they were all towed too.

Originally Tiffknee was going to catch a ride home with us, but because we had to deal with finding the car and getting it out of impound, she thought it would be quicker for her to get home if she took the Path train. I'm not sure what happened yet, but I guess she missed the train, and now that I'm home, I see that Kenji is now out, off to fetch Tiffknee from the city. D'oh!

UPDATE: Turns out Tiffknee was at least able to make it back to Newark Penn Station, which is good. I'm glad Kenji didn't have to go all the way into the city. :)

No comments: