Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Happy 2008! Once again we welcomed in the new year at our friend Kevin's apartment. We ate all kinds of yummy food, talked, played Dutch Blitz, and watched ancient Dick Clark on the TV. Even through all the makeup, that guy is finally showing his age. It must be about ten years since the last time I watched him on New Years Eve because I don't remember him seeming so old - I guess he's doing pretty well though for all the strokes he's had.

When we got home we found a bunch of Au Bon Pain napkins and and red ribbon on our kitchen floor. It didn't occur to me till after I cleaned it up that the mess was the kitties having their own little New Years celebration, throwing confetti and streamers around the kitchen when the clock struck twelve. Good kitties!

No comments: