Thursday, June 21, 2007

Why don't we do it in the road?

After we finished walking the floor at Licensing International 2007, Kenji and I wandered up 8th Ave to the Port Authority bus terminal, where there is a Jamba Juice. There is no Jamba Juice in New Jersey, at least not anywhere we've come across. Anyway, I was excited to get an Orange Dream Machine. Yummy. But we couldn't have done it without Tiff's help - during one of my many phone calls to her today, she provided us with Map Quest support from her computer at work.

Since we weren't planning to meet Viv and Kai until 5:30, we killed some time by going to see the Fantastic Four movie at the AMC Theater on 42nd Street. Then we wandered through Times Square, where I was simultaneously surprised and not surprised to see a yoga class taking place in the middle of the road.

Somehow this doesn't seem to be the most relaxing setting for yoga, but who am I to judge?

No comments: