Friday, March 17, 2006

From the Martyzone

Again, Marty's weekly compilation of interesting stuff can be found here. My favorite from this week's edition:

Pupils write with both hands simultaneously

A school in India is reportedly teaching its students to use both their hands to write on different subjects simultaneously All 72 pupils of the Veena Vadini School at Singrauli in Madhya Pradesh use both their hands "with equal ease", reports Asian News International.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1753515.html

I always thought I'd be a lot smarter than I am if I could only read more quickly than I do. (I read very slowly.) (No, I do not wish for solicitations from any speed-reading programs!) Think of how smart I could be if could write with both hands about two different subjects simultaneously??!!

No comments: