Friday, July 13, 2007

The Search Continues

I've lived in neighborhoods before where people were shot dead on the street right in front of my apartment, but this is the first time there's ever been a real live manhunt right in my back yard. Of course the picture here is of the street out front (and there's our lonely little bag of garbage on the side of the road, waiting to be picked up first thing in the morning).

The helicopter has run low on fuel just a few moments ago, so it's quieted down. However, the search continues. And here I am, blogging. What else am I going to do? Sleep?? Yeah, right...

UPDATE: The search has been called off. I guess there was a car-full of guys on foot who were being chased. One of them has been caught. I guess we'll sleep with one eye open tonight.

No comments: